Holiday Home Villa Natica, suitable for dogs:
Holidays with a dog? The ride is strenuous for people and animals, so you should not travel too far. The holiday home Villa Natica in the heart of the Belgian Ardennes, near the lake of Bütgenbach, is only a few hours away from your home. We are pleased to welcome you with your pets. We own 2 small dogs and know that it is difficult to find a suitable holiday accommodation for us and our four-legged friend. That is why we have decided from the beginning to open our holiday house also for dogs and other pets.
The light-flooded ground floor invites you to relax. There is a large modern living room and kitchen, a wellness area with a 40m2 (430 square feet) large swimming pool (1,4m / 4.6 ft depth) with a large window façade and view over the High Fagnes, as well as a Jacuzzi and an infrared cabin. The entire ground floor is equipped with floor heating and has three separate toilets (one of which is wheelchair accessible).
The swimming pool and the spa area are monitored by cameras.
The spacious living and dining room with open kitchen and direct access to the terrace includes:
- two large dining tables for 8 persons each
- large SmartTV (flatscreen) with VOO cable networks, satellite channels, Netflix
- gas oven
- two refrigerators with freezer compartments
- two Ceran cooktops (a total of 7 cooking fields)
Our eight bedrooms are located on the upper floor (stair lift available) and each has a private bathroom with toilet, sink and walk-in shower.
- 1 double room (17m2) with kingsize box-spring bed and ensuite bathroom
- 1 double room (18m2) with kingsize box-spring bed and ensuite bathroom
- 1 double room for disabled persons (19m2) with kingsize box-spring bed and adapted ensuite
- 1 double room (20m2) with kingsize box-spring bed and ensuite bathroom
- 1 double room (21m2) with kingsize box-spring bed, ensuite bathroom, plenty of space for an extra bed
- 1 double room (23m2) with kingsize box-spring bed, ensuite bathroom, plenty of space for an extra bed
- 1 double room (14m2) with kingsize box-spring bed and ensuite bathroom
- 1 double room (22m2) with kingsize box-spring bed and ensuite bathroom
In the basement there is a leisure and games room, which, thanks to underfloor heating and modern furnishings, also offers varied leisure activities on rainy days.
- foosball (table football)
- air hockey
The large garden, with a kilometre-wide view over the forests of the High Fagnes, invites you to relax and to enjoy your holiday.
Make full use of our garden equipment:
- terrace with dining table & chairs
- charcoal barbecue
- extended lawn area
In front of the holiday guest house:
- 8 car parking spaces